Bucklawren Holiday Cottages, Looe in Cornwall
A welcome Cornish Self Catering break you will never forget.
Bucklawren farm is set in the beautiful Cornish countryside, yet with superb sea views across our fields. You are only one mile from the beach and three miles from the picturesque Cornish fishing village of Looe. When you stay at Bucklawren there’s a great choice of things to see and do.
Looe in Cornwall is the ideal base for touring around to see the beautiful coast and country. For those looking for a lazy break you can unwind at one of our nearby sandy safe bathing beaches. You can take a gentle stroll along the quiet Cornish lanes discovering a countryside rich in wildlife and picturesque villages such as Polperro with its welcoming pubs and restaurants.
The more energetic can take breathtaking cliff walks along Cornwall’s spectacular coastal path or try golf, cycling, riding, tennis, or water sports.
Excellent days out for the whole family may include the world-renowned Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan or the nearby Monkey Sanctuary.
To sum up, Bucklawren Self Catering Holiday Cottages give you:
- A wonderful, peaceful location
- Close to Looe, Polperro and the Eden Project
- Spacious luxury accommodation, with fully equipped self-catering facilities
- The Lodge offers 5 Star Gold Award accommodation with M2 Mobility Award
- All other accommodation is 4 Star Gold Award
- WiFi – Wireless Internet access
- Pets accepted in some cottages
- An ideal location for exploring the whole of Cornwall
- Online Availability Charts and Booking facility
- Payment options include PayPal, Credit Cards, Cheque and BACs
Bucklawren Self Catering Holiday Cottages - for the very best of Cornwall has to offer on your doorstep